Saturday, December 31, 2016

Michele Hauf

Award-winning author Michele Hauf has published over 80 novels in historical, paranormal, and contemporary romance, as well as writing action/adventure as Alex Archer and erotica as Michele Renae.

Hauf's new novel is A Venetian Vampire.

Recently I asked the author about what she was reading. Her reply:
I generally have at least half a dozen books going at one time. In hardback I'm reading:

Glitter by Aprilynne Pike. Set in a future Paris, yet Versailles is owned by a corporation that still lives the 17th century lifestyle (yes, even with the poufy wigs and gowns) yet mixes well with robots. Glitter is a drug, and it's making for a fun read. Fiction.

Making Life Easy by Christiane Northrup M.D. I read everything she writes. She's very wise. Non-Fic.

On the Kindle I'm reading:

The Art Thief by Noah Charney. Because I'm also writing about art forgery and theft at the moment. Fiction.

Sex on Earth: A Celebration of Animal Reproduction by Jules Howard. I love natural history. Can never get enough of reading about any kind of animal, mineral, or plant. Seriously. Non-fic.

Spirals in Time: The Secret Life and Curious Afterlife of Seashells by Helen Scales. See reason above. Non-fic.

The Witch of Painted Sorrows by M.J. Rose. A very lyrical writer who tends to write about things that interest me. Fiction.
Visit Michele Hauf's website.

My Book, The Movie: A Venetian Vampire.

The Page 69 Test: A Venetian Vampire.

--Marshal Zeringue