Friday, June 13, 2014

Daniel H. Wilson

Daniel H. Wilson is the author of the New York Times bestselling Robopocalypse and seven other books, including How to Survive a Robot Uprising, A Boy and His Bot, and Amped. In 2008, he hosted The Works on the History Channel. He earned a PhD in Robotics from Carnegie Mellon University, as well as Masters degrees in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.

Wilson's new novel is Robogenesis.

Recently I asked the author about what he was reading. His reply:
My reading list took a violent left turn recently after an amazing thing happened – I was hit with a double whammy invitation by DC Comics to write a weekly comic book series and an original graphic novel. Both are new territory for me (although I have dabbled) and suddenly necessitated a deeper understanding of graphic novels and comics. How terrible, right? As a result, I have thrown myself into reading comics, especially the DC universe, including Earth 2, World’s Finest, Justice League 3000, and Injustice: Gods Among Us. On the graphic novel front, I’m doing a tour (and sometimes a revisit) of the classics, including The Sandman, Watchmen, Preacher, From Hell, and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.
Visit Daniel Wilson's website.

My Book, The Movie: A Boy and His Bot.

The Page 69 Test: Robopocalypse.

My Book, The Movie: Amped.

The Page 69 Test: Robogenesis.

My Book, The Movie: Robogenesis.

--Marshal Zeringue